According to the latest statistics regarding church giving, 60% of those in the church who give are willing to do it digitally. As the digital world expands to include those of every age group and every walk of life, giving digitally is bound to become more and more prevalent. Because of this, every church should be equipped with a way to give online.Switching your form of giving can be a challenge, as change can be difficult for everyone. Whether you are looking to switch your online giving platform or making the switch from traditional forms of giving, our e360 Giving Buyer’s Guide Kit can help you make that change.
Some challenges you may encounter when making the switch to online giving include:
- The number of online giving tools available can make it difficult to choose one - If you start researching online giving tools, you will probably become quickly overwhelmed. There are just so many to choose from, each having their own features and benefits. Take the time to find one that will suit the specific online giving needs of your particular church.
- It can be difficult to make the switch - Most givers (not to mention churches) can be pretty set in their ways. In fact, 62% of people in one survey stated that they are resistant to change because it would mean leaving their comfort zone. However, there is no time like the present to make the switch to online giving. As an added bonus, it's January, which is a great time to switch things up as people are already motivated to make some changes.
- It can be difficult for pastors and staff members to see the value in online giving - When it comes to giving tithes and offerings, online giving is often beyond a pastor or staff member's experience. This makes it hard for them to comprehend how it's going to work and all the potential benefits that online giving has to offer.
If you would like to make the switch to online giving, download the e360 Giving Buyer's Guide Kit to make the transition as easy as possible. Our kit will not only answer all your questions regarding online giving, it will give you a 10-step roadmap to get started, plus a customizable slide deck to present your online giving tool decision to your team.
You can download the kit here, or keep reading to preview the highlights of the kit.
What's Included In the e360 Giving Buyer's Guide Kit
The e360 Giving Buyer's Guide Kit is perfect if you are new to online giving, or you are making the switch from another online giving platform. No matter which category you fall under, we know our Giving Buyer's Guide Kit will help you come up with an effective plan on how to incorporate online giving. In this kit, you will find a Buyer’s Guide PDF, a 10-Step Strategy Plan, and a Customizable Presentation.
Giving Buyer's Guide PDF
- Provides answers to your questions about online giving
- Offers professional tips on how to make the most of e360 online giving
- Gives easy-to-follow instructions on how to incorporate e360 Giving with your church management system
- Provides information on what e360's Giving platform has to offer, which includes reports, forms, real time dashboard insights, and giving options
10-Step Strategy Plan
This plan is designed to help you come up with a plan before making the switch, along with specific instructions on how to implement the tool. These steps include:
- Step 1: Create a Plan
- Step 2: Create a Timeline
- Step 3: Set a Goal
- Step 4: Talk About Online Giving In Your Services
- Step 5: Ask People to Turn In a Card
- See full list here
Your pastor and staff’s buy in to online giving is just as important as your members’ buy in. With your download, you get a slide deck to present to your church staff. You can even customize it to include your church logos and colors, as well as any other information you may want to add.
If you're looking to start online giving at your church but don’t know where to start, download the e360 Giving Buyer's Guide Kit. If you're interesting in trying e360 Giving, don't hesitate to take advantage of our free demo.