We are here to help your church succeed and thrive online. You're busy, you're doing ministry, putting out fires, organizing events and promoting them. We got you! Ekklesia 360 is always at work for you -- designing, brainstorming, iterating, developing, and now releasing to you all the newest features and church website themes.
Our newest theme, MORE, is an updated and expanded version of one of your favorites: WILBEROFRCE. You asked and we listened. It's one of the most popular, but it needed a little freshening up. We chose this name to honor Hannah More -- who played an important role in
the abolitionist movement in England, working closely with William WIlberforce and others. She did great philanthropy work and played a part in the ending slavery in England.
We love this theme, it's modern and clean, but still has plenty of room for content. And! You can make some easy changes, straight out of the box!
Multiple Colors and Section Options
This theme was built to be flexible, flexible, flexible. It's got both a complex and simple HOME page. The simple version is the example here, and you can see the "complex" home page right here. Go ahead, click around. Imagine which one would best help your church's mission.
This is not just cool! It's useful. You'll wonder where it's been all your life. You can swap sections, use the color picker and change from color schemes. Click on over and give these snappy new homepages a try!
Use MORE as your church website theme and display the kind of content that will best serve your church.
Upgraded Menu with Giving, Search and So Much MORE
- Your Giving Page. It's easy to integrate with e360 Giving, but no matter what service you're using, we've made it easy to find!
- Your church's social media. Keep it front and center. Stay connected and help your community stay in the know and grow more and more connected.
- Your sitemap. Of course you need to be able to see your site pages. And this MORE uses a sticky nav, so it's always visable and always top of mind.
- With Ekklesia 360, you can always and easily tell the stories of the ministries you support.
Plus All the "Standard"e360 Theme Goodies
We've been putting out new themes for so long that sometimes we forget to talk about what makes them ALL great, not just the newest one. With every e360 Theme, you get:
- Onboarding, training, and setup help from an Ekklesia 360 Web Specialist.
- Consulting and coaching along the way.
- Front-end editing in “EasyEdit” mode.
- Scheduled publishing and expiration of content.
- Access to our Help and Support documentation.
- System maintenance and hosting.
- Custom page titles and URLs.
- Google Analytics and Google-compliant sitemap.
- Blogs, Articles, Staff pages and other useful "pre-built" content.
- Sermons and Media uploading, filtering, and search.
- Password protected pages.
- Online Giving and user permissions available, too.
- and so much more!
All New e360 Themes Also Come with Font and Color Picker
We're keeping it short and sweet on this blog post. Just go take a look and we think you'll see how great the MORE church website theme is.
Just one last feature to point out! Starting with theme Whitby (and of course, here with MORE too), we've updated our Color Picker feature to include a FONT picker! If you're logged in to your site as an admin, you can activate Easy Edit mode and use all the features of the updated Font and Color Picker menu.
Our designers have set up combinations of header and text settings that will keep your website looking great. But also give you options! Start a Demo today and give it a try.
Just imagine what your church can do with an e360 Theme like MORE. Or any the others.
With e360 Themes like MORE, we take care of the details so you can take care of your community.
Your Next Steps
Sometimes all it takes is a look at the latest and greatest to realize just how your current website measures up. But don't worry about getting caught up in an endless website update project. We've got an eBook telling you everything you may need. Download our eBook, "Getting Your Website Back on Track" and learn about some easy ways you can improve your website.